The SD amplifier series is a harmonious marriage between MOOER’s famous digital preamp technology and a new take on traditional solid-state Class A/B amplification techniques, that deliver professional “tube like” performance, touch and feel, at entry level prices.
Each model in the SD series comes fully loaded with a whole host of special-features and effects, that provide everything you need to craft incredible guitar tones for creating music on-stage or in the practice room. These tones can be stored within 40 preset slots and easily recalled using the proprietary wireless footswitch.
SD amps have a unique JAM section that contains a whole suite of tools for solo performers and creative aficionados alike, such as an integrated looper, syncable drum machine and Bluetooth connection for playback of your favourite audio tracks from an external device.
The combo amps currently available in 30Watt and 75Watt versions, house custom-built guitar speakers, designed to deliver rich harmonics and enhanced feel with clarity, articulation and dynamics throughout the amplifiers full volume range.
- 25 Digital preamp models
- 75 watt Class A/B Power amp delivered tube-like response
- 28 Integrated effects including 8 drives, 9 modulations, 5 delays (w/tap tempo) 6 reverbs and a chromatic tuner
- Looper, drum machine, AUX IN and bluetooth connections
- 40 preset slots to backup and recall your favourite tones, which can be recalled with included footswitch
- Headphone output with cabinet simulation for silent practice
- Serial FX Loop for easy integration with effects pedals
- SPEAKER OUT for connection to external speaker cabinets